BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

My 1st and the only 1...


This is dedicated to my lovely hamster "BU BU"

I want to say that..

I'm sorry for letting you lonely by not finding a husband for you...

I'm sorry for letting you dehydrated in certain time, because i have no budget to buy u a new cage to put the water bottle...

I'm sorry for letting you starving, when I forget to feed you, and I knew that you like to eat..

I'm sorry for letting you sleep in the turtle cage which doesn't suitable for a hamster like you...

I'm sorry for letting you sleep in dirts and smelly place, when I was busy with my study..

I'm sorry that i din't buy enough toy for you to play, and I knew that you need lots of exercise...

I'm sorry that some times scared you up while you sleeping, and make fun of you while you're in anxious...

I'm sorry some time like to play with you, but over play....

I'm sorry that let you being here alone while I'm going back hometown...

I'm sorry that I was not being alert when you can even running out of the cage and fall down from the stairs...

I'm sorry that, I was fed up with you when you once again run out from the cage, and not decide to find you...

I'm sorry that even when you die, also in suffering...

I'm sorry that scolded you so many times, but you still giving me you cute little chubby face..

BUBU~~~
I have thousand thousand of sorry to say...
I have thousand thousand of thanks to say....

Thanks for accompany me while I'm boring, so do lonely...

Thanks for bringing happy to my life...

Thanks for bring me life...

Thanks for being my first pet..

Thanks for being patient with me...

I was regret that din't insist to go and search for you, instead of cranky towards you...
I miss you~~
Calling you name in the morning and when i back home is like a habits for me...
Playing with you is like a thing that will never forget...
Now, without you, somehow feel lonely...
Every morning, din't see your sleeping body, feel sad...
Every day when back room, saw the empty cage that you used to stay, feel hurt...
Every time think of you.. feel like crying....
But..
I know that you will live in peace in the heaven...
I will continue my life without you, and will stay happy...
So do you...
Just want you to remember, you will the the FIRST BuBu, and the only BuBu in my heart...
Will miss you to the rest of my life, you will never been forget....
Love you in the deepest of my heart...

I Miss you BuBu, I Love you BuBu.. from your dearest mommy~~<3

0 comments: