BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A beautiful DREAM~~ ^^

When i'm alone, eat, sleep, think alone~~
When my thought is peace,
In a very peaceful and happy mood,
i close my eye, when i wanted to sleep,
i will wish that you will be the one who wake me up,
your face will appear in front of me once i open my eye..
you will ask me to wake up.. because times up..

but all this is just like a dream, a very beautiful dream...
that will never happen again, no matter how hard i pray or wish.
because is just a dream, same dream wont happen again...
although it will not happen anymore, but this wish make me feel happy,
somehow make me still feel that u still right there, although is far but you are still there...
deep down in my heart, although is just a very small part, but u are still inside.

i can say that, i wish that i never dream about this dream.
because it make me feel like wanted to sleep forever and be inside the dream...
but i know that i have to wake up and face the reality, know that i have to wake up no matter how beautiful it is..
why is you the one who appear in this dream, if u never appear everything will seem to be very easy,
i wont have any changes, until u came, and i started to realize...
sometimes i wish that im stupid enough to dont know and dont understand..
but is just cant help it...haiz.... wa eee....

When wrong people meet with wrong people in the wrong time...
everything seems to be wrong~~~

but anyways, who cares~~~~~XD
the most important is~~~
i happy dy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
and wish u happy too~~~~~

the most important thing in my life is....
HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3>

0 comments: